Chicago Seminar on Child Sex Abuse in the Orthodox Jewish Community
On November 8, 2015, a seminar on Child Sex Abuse in the Orthodox Jewish community was held in Chicago.
It was sponsored by the Decalogue Society of Lawyers, in conjunction with Congregation Ezras Israel, The MR Bauer Foundation, and the DePaul University College of Law Center for Jewish Law & Judaic Studies.
The program was organized by Mitchell Goldberg of the Decalogue Society of Lawyers and was moderated by Professor Steven Resnicoff, co-director of the DePaul University College of Law Center for Jewish Law & Judaic Studies. The speakers were:
- Rena Gopin-Wolf, survivor of child sexual abuse
- Michael J. Salamon Ph.D., FPPR, FICPP
- Rabbi Yosef Blau, Senior Mashgiach Ruchani, Yeshiva University
- Detective Charles Hollendoner, Special Investigations Unit, Chicago Police Department
- Assistant State's Attorney Sharon Kanter, Cook County State's Attorney Office
View videos of all the speeches here.
Videos also are available here:
Video - https://archive.org/details/Decalogue-08-Nov-2015
Audio (MP3) - https://archive.org/details/Decalogue08Nov2015-Audio