The Kolko / Yeshiva Torah Temimah Case
In 2006, Rabbi Yehuda Kolko, a rebbe in Yeshiva Torah Temimah, was arrested in New York City, following decades of allegations being made against him. He was charged with four counts of sexual abuse, including two felony counts, and endangering the welfare of a child.
- January 23, 2013 - John Doe No. 4 v Yeshiva & Mesivta Torah Temimah, Inc. - Decision of Supreme Court Justice Jack Battaglia denying Yeshiva Torah Temimah's motion to enforce a confidential settlement because the parents of the alleged abuse victim changed their minds and rejected the deal after they signed it in 2011.
- December 14, 2010 - John Doe No. 4 v Yeshiva & Mesivta Torah Temimah, Inc.
- September 9, 2008 - John Doe No. 6 v Yeshiva & Mesivta Torah Temimah, Inc.
- May 4, 2006 - NYED - John Doe 1 & 2 vs. Yeshiva Torah Temimah - Complaint
- July 27, 2006 - NYED - Tsatskis vs Kolko & Yeshiva Torah Temimah - Complaint
- November 3, 2006 - NYED - John Doe vs Torah Temimah - Decision Regarding Victims Confidentiality
- December 6, 2006 - Kings County Supreme Court - John Doe 4 vs Yeshiva Torah Temimah - Complaint
- January 4, 2007 - Kings County Supreme Court - John Doe 5 vs Yeshiva Torah Temimah - Complaint
- March 31, 2008 - Kings County Supreme Curt - John Doe 6 vs Yeshiva Torah Temimah & Lipa Margulies - Complaint
- Brooklyn yeshiva settles with sexual assault accusers for $2.1M - New York Post, 10/23/16
- Kolko Kicked Out of One Colony but Finds Another - The Jewish Star, 7/31/09
- Two Suits Against Kolko Dropped - Jewish Week, 9/10/08
- DA Struggles to Explain Kolko Plea Deal - The Jewish Week, 4/30/08
- Rabbi Yehuda Kolko Accused of Molesting Boy - NY Daily News, 9/13/07
- Kolko Scandal Now Criminal - Jewish Week, 12/14/06
- Brooklyn Rabbi Is Arraigned on Charges of Sexual Abuse - NY Times, 12/9/06
- On The Rabbi's Knee - New York Magazine, 5/14/06